TUESDAY FAN FICTION REPORT -
[Previous report was for 5/25/98]
Del_Kaidin is once again sponsoring another fanfic contest. Here are the rules in Del's own words:
1. Must be a Poem or Story concerning the ending of Sacrifice 2, can be from Xena, Callisto, Gabrielle, Ares, Hope or Joxer's Point of View.
2. Must be submitted by July 3, 1998 at midnight to email@example.com.
3. Subtext or Maintext is acceptable. (Thought I should stick that in)
4. Winners will be chosen by majority vote.
5. Submit in DOS TXT or HTML format or as part of the message body.
6. Voting will Begin on July 5, 1998 and run till August 5, 1998.
7. Multiple submissions are OK.
8. Divisions will be: Story: General, Alt, Overall & Poems
9. Site will be announced at a later date.
Some short ones tonight folks - ran out of Visine <8-)
THE PRAYER by B.S. Barber
A heart-breaking snapshot of Gabrielle's thoughts as her friendship with the Warrior Princess seems beyond repair. This is worth reading alone for the very nice poem which concludes the story.
GOTCHA by Allyson Heisey
Devilish little entry that has the warrior furiously giving her bard some needed...instructions ;-)
HOMECOMING by Katrina
A sweet, unusual little uber-Xena tale about two hearts connecting across the miles in a time of war.
THIS LITTLE PROMISE by Dhyanna
Emotional short story set after the events in SACRIFICE II which has Xena experiencing an unexpected reunion...
For those of you reading this post who are not familiar with the term alternative (alt.), it refers to ADULT stories that add a romantic element to the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, depicting them as more than just friends.